Monday, June 1, 2009

the people we love in gainesville

The kids and I stayed with my cousin Heddy and her hubby John and their two girls, Isabel and Sophia. They were so kind to open their home to us when we visited them this weekend. Eating breakfast which Heddy cooked for us on Saturday morning.
From l to r: Emma (my cousin Angie's daughter), Sophia, Isabel, Heddy and Marcail)


My cousin-in-law John taking a picture of me!

From l to r: Damion (Angie's hubby), Angie, Henry, Me, Marcail, my Aunt Nancy, Sophia, Heddy and Isabel. Naom is walking away as well as Emma.

Heddy and John's daughter, the eldest: Isabel




Heddy and John's second daughter: Sophia



Angie and Damion's daughter: Emma





Angie and Damion's baby: Lilah






Naomi loved her great-Aunt Nancy.
She is my dad's eldest sister.







1 comment:

LivG said...

Nice pics Tab. I'm glad you could go and have such a nice time. How old is Isabel now? How cute is she with her front tooth missing!