Tuesday, July 28, 2009

kid-isms 14

As the kids were playing today, they decided to bring out their books and make a row with them. They like to pretend it's a train track. Henry, on the other hand, thought it would be fun to play restaurant. He balanced his book on his hand and held it up like this: He said to me, "It's kinda like a yawnstrant."


In the middle of the night last night, Naomi came out of her room. I heard her, so I got up to see what was wrong. Sometimes, all she needs is a drink. This was not the case. She didn't want a drink. So I asked her what was wrong. She said, "I cared of the guyk," which translates into, "I'm scared of the dark." Poor thing!



3 comments:

LivG said...

Such flair and style:)

Laurie said...

Yep, Henry's the man!

Sometimes the dark IS scary!
Pray for God to call Nay Nay to the Light even at a very early age!

4monkeys said...

Cute Henry! He has that book just like a tray! Awesome! Poor Nay! Hopefully it was just a dream...of course if she lived here there would never be any dark ever!!! Its like dawn at midnight in my house! Ugh!!!