Sunday, August 2, 2009

welcome to sweet tomatoes

Yesterday, we had our almost bi-monthly visit to our favorite restaurant, Sweet Tomatoes. We are blessed to have three kids that, for the most part, like healthy food and variety in the food they eat. Henry, especially, loves Sweet Tomatoes. It practically makes his day when we announce that we are going to eat there. So, I decided to be a real dorkenstein and take pictures of our restaurant outing to share with the you pure joy of the Salad Buffet restaurant and all the goodys it has to offer! Obviously, the entrance to the restaurant and the beginning of our trip thorough the buffet.






The yummy goodness and variety of the salad bar.










Sweet Tomatoes offers many different breads. Whole grain, muffins, cornbread, Italian....
Also, we get to choose from Baked Potatoes or Sweet Potatoes with all the fixings, soups of all kinds and rice, too! Three different pastas and fresh fruit as well.














At the end, we have four happy eaters and me as well!











6 comments:

Seeing Through New Eyes said...

It looks wonderful!!! Like the kind of place I'd enjoy everyday! I'm 100% with Henry on that one!

LivG said...

Looks yummy!

I like James' shirt too:)

Laurie said...

Yummy! I love that the kids are holding their cups! Okay James, let's see a smile!

TAB said...

I know, right, Mom? I didn't realize how kinda surly he looks in the pictures. I think I kinda took him off-guard and maybe he was a little embarrassed of my picture taking in the restaurant. I don't know. BUt, yes, he is usually a little more photo-genic.

tsbjf said...

"dorkenstein" LOL!

That place looks really good, I've never been! Awesome that the kiddos love to eat healthy!

4monkeys said...

Good pics Tab! James... people take pics in resturants ALL the time...well I can't remember the last time I saw, but I'm just sure they do...:)