Tuesday, September 15, 2009

our first official game of hide and seek

Tonight I felt like playing with the kids after we ate supper. We were playing peek-a-boo during supper so it felt natural to just introduce the age old game of hide and go seek! The kids loved it!!!! Mama was hiding with them and playing. They got to be creative finding hiding spots too. It was the cutest thing to find them sitting in plain sight covering their eyes. It melted my heart to see it! I didn't think to take pictures til after some of the excitement had worn off, but I caught a few. Marcail seems so much older to me sometimes and I forget that she is still only 3. So, when I found her at the beginning of the game sitting in front of a bookcase in her room covering her eyes it just made it that much more sweet and cute. She still thinks that covering her eyes is hiding. "If I can't see you, you can't see me!" There were lots of giggles and full out belly laughs. It was darling hearing them "count" and say, "Ready or not! We're going to find you, Mama!" when I hid for them to find me.

Here's Henry! You can't see him, can you?

Naomi just couldn't wait for me to find her so she came out to find me! When she saw me she just busted up laughing!

Marc is cracking up! She finds it hilarious when I find her.

3 comments:

LivG said...

So cute! This makes me laugh:) And miss you tons:(

Laurel said...

How fun! What a great Mama!

Your Mama said...

Priceless!
("Oh, my heart!")