Friday, October 23, 2009

early birthday/christmas presents!

When we got home from the beach yesterday, running in the rain!, we had a package waiting for us in the office. It was from my Grandma and Grandad in Kansas! We call Grandma Beckman Great Grandma Bubbles-Sean started it! ;-) In the box was pjs for the kids and a Toy Story toy each for them. Also, they got a Toy Story book with sound to share and we each got a mini box of Junior Mints! They are one of my favorite candies. I got a KU t-shirt complete with bling on the letters (love it!) and James got a pair of KU slipper socks. He's not here now, he's in Ocala, but we couldn't help ourselves! We opened up his gift anyway! The kids were just absolutely thrilled with everything! Thank you so much, Grandma, for thinking of us! They are holding their new toys and wearing their new 'jamas (as the kids call them).
Marcail in her new 'jamas. What a cheese face.


Henry in his new "Buh Light-ear" (Buzz Lightyear) 'jamas.

Naomi really likes her 'jamas!




Here I am, sportin' my new blinged out Jayhawk shirt! I love it! I also love the self-timer on my camera, it comes in really useful when James isn't home. Thanks you guys, so much.



3 comments:

LivG said...

Awesome!!! I can tell you are all thrilled:)

Laurie said...

Nice!
How sweet is that!?

4monkeys said...

Everyone looks fabulous! Go Jayhawks!!!