Sunday, November 1, 2009

found it!

Online shopping yesterday and Target shopping this afternoon led me to the belief that I want this camera to replace my current not-in-fantastic-working-order one! However, James hopes that he may be able to fix ours on his own with the equipment he has available from work. Don't worry, he has permission. This would be so great since that would save us $200. But, is it bad that I want this one instead? Why? Because it has 10 megapixels (finer, clearer picture), image stability(for pics w/ movement and for zooming), 10x optical zoom and face detection, among so many other cool features that the one I have now, doesn't have.



I'm in love! Can you hear me sighing? The drool is dripping down my chin! But, it would be great if James could fix our old one.....

2 comments:

LivG said...

How much is that one? I want it too!!!

Your Mama said...

Yep. I like it too! Sure hope James can fix yours!