Monday, June 7, 2010

self-portrait {5}

Texting is a mama's best
friend if she has young kids
and if she
happens to have friend's
with young kids.
My background
noise is usually
full of noisy children.
My friends have
young, noisy kids.
So, instead of locking
ourselves in a bathroom
or closet in order
to get a word in
if we are talking on
the phone, we text.
We probably
keep way
more in touch
with each other
because we can
text throughout the day.
We don't
have to wait
for kid's bedtime
when
we're both exhausted
to even speak to
each other over the phone.

3 comments:

LivG said...

Amen sista!

Laurie said...

It's a new generation, Tab. And my texting skills set me apart! I can talk better (at least faster) than I can text, so let's keep doing the old-fashioned thing and "calling each other" often!
Love ya! Mom

Iz & Jake's Mommy said...

SOOOO true! :) I think I text faster than I can talk while dealing w/ Izzy lol