Sunday, December 19, 2010

talking spots

Upon moving into our new home,
I have discovered that my cell phone
have very bad reception indoors.
I can't really walk around the house without
dropping a call.
The same with going outside to make a call.
If I walk the wrong way, my call will be gone.

As I've tried different spots, I've found three 
that are golden.
I thought I'd show them to you.

The first spot that is "safe" for phone calls is this corner in 
my kitchen.

I do have a decent view but if I even move a centimeter
my call is lost.

 Walk into my bedroom and you will find the second safe spot.
Right at the spot where I sleep next to the end table.
I have to stand with my body facing the bed.
It doesn't allow for multi-tasking when I need to
fold laundry.
At least my view in my room has a window!
The third spot is the first one I discovered.
It happens to be quite nice when it's not raining and
if it isn't a busy time at the airport.
We live close enough to it that when air traffic is heavy
I have to wait for the overhead planes to pass in order to finish
a sentence since they are so loud.

This happens to be the only spot in which I can sit and chat.
This is something I'm glad for especially if I take a call in the evening
and need to "escape" from the kid's noises.

The view from my outside spot ain't too shabby either!


2 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm so glad for the "talking spots" and now I can visualize where you are when we talk! It is so tropical there! Such a change from Kansas, huh!?!

LivG said...

That had GOT to be annoying!