Thursday, January 26, 2012

birthday celebration

We had a small  birthday get-together last week
for Henry and Marcail.
They both had really bad colds
on their birthday so we didn't do much to celebrate.
I didn't make them their cakes since
they were coughing so badly.
The added sugar would have made it that much worse.

So, after they recovered, I invited some of their friends over to
play and celebrate.
We had homemade pizza.
I finally made the cakes of their choice as well!


table ready for celebrating


pans oiled for pizza


festive dinnerware


marcail's puppy cake

henry's bunny cake

4 comments:

LivG said...

Such cute cakes!

tsbjf said...

Love the cats, good job! Reminds me of when I was their age and my mom made me a chocolate chocolate cat cake. I wonder if that was one of the birthday parties I had when you guys came over? Hmmm, don't remember what age that was exactly. Bummer that the twins were sick on their actual b-day! But it's cool you were able to celebrate a little later, that is fun.

tsbjf said...

LOL, I meant to say 'cakes', guess I had my 'cat' cake on the brain!

Iz & Jake's Mommy said...

again... I'm sad that I couldnt celebrate ANY of their birthdays this year :( When am I gonna get my MAKEUP day?