Thursday, October 18, 2012

apple day 2012

Our homeschool group tries to get together once a month for some type of activity.
Last month we gathered for apple day.
We had so much fun!

We had a story time, led by the hostess' eldest daughter.
After storytime, all the families dispersed to go participate in the various centers that
us mom's had organized and put together for the kids to do.

We had an apple magnet craft.


Apple science.

Apple painting.
(Put together by yours truly.)

We made an apple empanada out of
apple butter made fresh from the apples we all brought and taste-tested
and rolled up in a croissant.
They were a delicious snack!
Here my friend took this picture of me acting like I'm mad.
I was being a dork.
(Aren't I always?)
I totally knew I was photo bombing this group picture.



 Pots on their heads in honor of Johnny Appleseed!



2 comments:

tsbjf said...

You guys do some cool monthly get togethers!

LivG said...

Cool!