Friday, July 24, 2009

lovely sky

I just thought the clouds last night were too gorgeous to pass up. I wish I had taken photography classes "back in the day" instead of going to college out of high school. I would have benefited from that way more than spending a year at college. I didn't know what I wanted to "major" in, still don't, but photography would have been smart! It is a hobby, but I don't know enough about it to be really good! Maybe in a few years.......




This tree is right out our back door/verandah.
Our pool.


4 comments:

LivG said...

Very nice! I agree, photography classes would be fun!

Seeing Through New Eyes said...

Have you checked out your local library? In Salina, the library sometimes offers photography classes for free or a minimal fee.

Laurie said...

Lovely! Photography seems to take "an eye for things" and I think you've got it!

4monkeys said...

I really like the reflection you captured in the pool water!