Thursday, March 11, 2010

playdate

My friend from Chapel, Anele, invited the kids and I over to play for the afternoon.  Her little son, Izaac is almost 2 and the sweetest little guy ever!  He is so mild-mannered and a little flirt!  I think I'm in love!  I really enjoy hanging and talking with Anele.  She's my age too!  I'm so blessed to have met her!

She lives near a nice park that's within walking distance so we played there before lunch.


 Look at that sweet Izaac boy!  What a cutey! 
 Izaac was tickling his mama!
 The kids got to play RockBand drums!



Anele and I got camera happy!

2 comments:

LivG said...

Fun! How nice!

Neli said...

Awww love the pics! Izzy and I had so much fun! I'm so glad you guys came! Looking forward to next friday : ) I am so blessed to have met you too! : )
Love
~Neli~