Thursday, May 20, 2010

self-portrait {1}

Most afternoons or evenings, after the children have been playing, I go ahead and clean up behind them. *Ding* I thought, maybe I should take a really random and dorky picture of me cleaning up the kid's toys!! So, I did.
That one photo was the birth of my thought. I decided it would be fun to try to do a weekly self-portrait series for no other reason than just for fun. It's kinda like a day in the life of...but only from one moment in a day. It's going to be a challenge since I have no tri-pod and very little photography skills. Oh, and in order for it to be a self-portrait no one else can be taking the picture. It should prove interesting, if for no other person than me. Har-har! Anyway, enjoy.

3 comments:

Iz & Jake's Mommy said...

only YOU would think to do this LOL but I am quite interested to see your self portraits.... I'll be waiting the chance to laugh :) thanks for that lol xo p.s. where's your other leg??? lol

LivG said...

You are funny! Will be interesting...

After reading Anele's comment I had to go back and look. It does look like you only have one leg lol! ;-)

Seeing Through New Eyes said...

I love the idea - how fun! I look forward to viewing each one and what it "says" about you.