Thursday, April 7, 2011

an interview with marcail


1.
What is something mom always says to you? Every time we go out to the front yard you say, 'don't go in ours neighbor's yard or don't go past ours mailbox'.
2. What makes mom happy? When we be nice to each other.
3. What makes mom sad? When we be mean to mama.
4. What does mom do to make you laugh? Tickle me.
5. What was mom like as a child? You liked to play? (I told her that she was right, I did!)
6. How old is mom? Ummmm...I don't know.
7. How tall is mom? This tall. (Raises hands to top of her head)
8. What’s mom’s favorite thing to do? Like to clean.
9. What does mom do when you’re not around? You cook and stuff.
10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know.
11. What is mom good at? Cutting the peeling off on strawberries. (The green leaves/stem part)
12. What is mom not very good at? Making spicy stuff.
13. What does mom do for her job? Work. Put stuff in oven and putting dishes in the cleaning thing.
14. What’s mom’s favorite food? Salad.
15. What makes you proud of mom? When you love me.
16. If mom were a cartoon character, what would she be? Cinderella.
17. What do you and mom do together? Write stuff and talk to each other.
18. How are you and mom the same? Cause we have the same hair.
19. How are you and mom different? Because you have bright skin and I have dark skin (She puts her arm against mine) See??
20. How do you know your mom loves you? I already said that! (See #15) Ummm.....cause you hug on me.
21. Where is mom’s favorite place to go? To restaurants cause we always don't go sometimes and sometimes we do. We went to Wendy's. Remember that?

3 comments:

Iz & Jake's Mommy said...

what makes you proud of mama... awwww love her answer :)

LivG said...

♥♥♥LOL!!!She makes me giggle:)
It's funny how much longer her answers are compared to Henry's!

It's amazing how much they listen and watch and learn without them or us even realizing it sometimes you know?

A.M.P. said...

I found the funniest part #8. That says alot about how kids think that we "like" to do it since it's the only thing we ever seem to do (besides cooking ofcourse)