1. What is something mom always says to you? Sweetie, sometimes you say Sugar Bear.
2. What makes mom happy? Playing, like being nice to each other and not hitting.
3. What makes mom sad? Not being nice to you.
4. What does mom do to make you laugh? Be silly.
5. What was mom like as a child? Had long, curly hair.
6. How old is mom? I don't know.
7. How tall is mom? Like this (raises hands to just under the top of her head) Cause moms are little of dads.
8. What’s mom’s favorite thing to do? Make food...and I help you make the food.
9. What does mom do when you’re not around? Go to stores and go to restaurants.
10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Mad. (as in being mad.)
11. What is mom good at? Making food.
12. What is mom not very good at? Making spicy olives.
13. What does mom do for her job? Cook.
14. What’s mom’s favorite food? Salad.
15. What makes you proud of mom? Do good stuff.
16. If mom were a cartoon character, what would she be? A mom.
17. What do you and mom do together? Make food.
18. How are you and mom the same? We both have bracelets.
19. How are you and mom different? Because you have different eyes and different hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cause you're a mommy and about your heart cause it's happy and you love me.
21. Where is mom’s favorite place to go? To Winn-Dixie and to restaurants.
This was so fun to do with the kids. It's always fun to get a glimpse into the workings of their brains. It is also interesting to see how they view me. I must always be freakin cooking....and getting groceries. Wow!