Monday, September 26, 2011

quirky blog title....

Titles for posts are so hard for me.
I always wanna have cute, catchy titles but
actually coming up with them never happens.
I'm title challenged. Ha. Ha.

Anyway, a couple weekends ago, my friends Neli
and David had a birthday party picnic
for their son, Izaac's 3rd bithday!

I got some photos taken of a couple of my friends
from church that day and thought I'd share.
If for no other reason than to give
faces to names as I've shared them with my mom.


This is my friend Kari. She and her husband, Joe have been
married for a year, newlyweds!
She's a sweet girl with a kind voice.



This is my friend, Susan who has the three boys,
Kaden, Kyle and Kevin.
We've done a lot of hanging out
this summer since our kids
all get along very well.
She's got an easy laugh and a helping spirit.



Of course, my friend, Neli and me.
I snapped this at church one Sunday recently.
She had borrowed my camera for Izaac's
party and had returned it that Sunday.
Neli is also a very helping and generous
person. She has a heart for others.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm glad you shared! Thanks!

Iz & Jake's Mommy said...

Thanks for the loan of the cam! It was SUCH a HUGE help! If I had taken pics w/ my cam they wouldn't have come out nearly as well! love you friend :)

LivG said...

Cool! Thanks for sharing :)