Wednesday, August 8, 2012

last days in kansas

These pictures are from the last couple days in Kansas.

My Grandad Beckman wanted a pic with my kiddos.
Sisters, sisters!
There were never such devoted sisters.

My mom and me.
This was right before we had to leave for the airport.

Mom, Dad and me.

Mom and Dad
and their grandcuties.

Our 6 weeks vacation to Kansas was fantastic.
It was brutally hot but we enjoyed all the time we had with our family.

We are home now and getting back into the groove of homelife.
Naomi got us back to reality fast by waking up with a stomach virus this morning.
I'm praying the Lord sustains everyone else's health!

2 comments:

LivG said...

Welcome home eh lol! Well I think we can safely say she did NOT get that virus from us! I pray everyone is back to health soon!

Laurie said...

Such sweet times just speed by too quickly! I know I've said it before but, "You're too far away!" (sigh. cry. sniff. waaah!!!)
I hope Nay Nay is better SOON!