Sunday, September 16, 2012

let the randomness continue

Perhaps a picture overload for one post but sometimes I do not know when to stop!
Henry and Marc are cracking up and giggly little 1st graders.
They take after their mama.  I still crack up pretty easily.
I've always been a fruitcake.


Sometimes our school lessons make Toby fall asleep.

Climber Naomi.

He had enough!

School.

I love him.

A walk as the sun set.

The beach.
(When I type these words Mr. Bean's voice plays through
my head and I can't help but chuckle.)

More school days.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Love the pics of all your darlings.
And I have to add...
Bean. Sabine.

LivG said...

Oh my word! That picture of Marcail reminds me of ME!!! Hahaha! Oh we had some fun and goofy times ourselves Tab ;)

TAB said...

Yes, Liv!! I thought that pic of Marc looked like you, too!!!! It makes my heart happy to see that. :)

Laurie said...

Thanks for those! Love ya all!