Monday, September 26, 2011

the post where i over-do it with pictures

Last week Princess and her kiddos came all the way from Overland Park
to visit us for 3 days.
We spent one whole day at the beach.
It was their very first beach experience ever and they
loved it!!!
We stayed too long though because we all got burnt!
I forget, even after living here for 2 1/2 years, how strong the sun is!

We had a lovely visit, but it wasn't long enough.
They never are!
We were so pleased with how well all the kids got along.
Princess' four kids range in age from 8-4 years old.
It was a great mix and I'm so thankful for our time together.

The beach day was the only day that I took pictures.
I'm kicking myself for not getting a group picture
or a picture of Princess and me together.
Oh well, at least I have these for great memories!

They are posted in no particular order.


Our beach stuff...and picnic goodys.



 Abey
 Salma
 Faesal (Henry and Marcail's triplet).
They are all born the month of January, the same year!





 Rayon, who is Naomi's age.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Love, Love, LOVE these pictures, Tab!I I miss you! I miss the kids! And oh my word, "our" Princess and the kids!!!~ Where has the time gone?!
xoxoxxoxo
Mom

Iz & Jake's Mommy said...

So glad you got to spend much needed time w/ your P and kiddos :) Sorry that I didn't get to meet her tho. Lord willing, the next time you see her, you'll get more TIME :) and hopefully some FRIEND time w/out the kiddos :)

LivG said...

Aw, I'm so glad you got to have some good quality time together! I am sure you BOTH needed it! Wish I could have been there too :)

tsbjf said...

Woah, that is so cool she came out to visit you! And that is awesome that the kids got along so well. That is such a blessing when the kids have as good a time together as the parents. And, the parents have as good of a time as they do because the kids are getting along playing nicely so they have more time to chat and just enjoy the time together... a nice circle to be on. :)

tsbjf said...

Oh, and I was going to say, first beach visit, wow! That is quite the experience to share!

Anonymous said...

I saw the title and though, "Woohoo!"
I saw the topic and thought, "Double woohoo!" :-)

Wonderful pics of Princess's and your darling kiddos.